Friday, June 1, 2012

Ummmm.......

Uh, uh, uhhhhhh!! What can I say? The pictures tell it all. I mean isn't it exciting to actually see what I'm talking about. Well, when I post the pictures I have to describe it the best way I can. I'm trying to make outfits for you guys out there who needs a little more fashion assistance. Oh, and at the bottom of each collage post you can find out where to get those items or order it online! I'm trying to plan out everyday for you so, you can focus on having a great summer. Oh, and my teacher said she saw people wearing UGGS (the boots) in the summer! Are you kidding me?!! First of all, UGGS are boots! No boots in summer!!!!! Second of all, UGGS have this soft plush inside to keep your feet warm! In the winter!!! If anyone of my followers wear boots in the summer...........(tear). Sorry, I can't even finish that sentence. Just don't wear boots in the summer!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment